Tuesday, September 6, 2011

senseless and is the forum NAFPS disqualifizierndsten allegations

Once there was the declaration of war against the exploitation of Indian spirituality.

    By October 2009, you could read at this point in my website a statement that attacked the exploitation of the AIM American Indian rituals and spirituality. Before I explain why I have removed this statement, I should point out that I am still against such rip-off of various intrigues and sometimes actively oppose advancing. Unfortunately, there are more and more abuses of this kind, decorated with "borrowed feathers", or incurring excessive amounts of money demand. I removed this statement because I am different things would be accused, I am listing here.     This step I took in June 2008 English on the website "The Flight of the Condor" because I was in NAFPS forum accused of a "forgery" to be someone who says the things about himself, so are not true, someone who deliberately spread the truth about yourself, "damage" of any indigenous people. The most active members in that forum are highly dubious in their attitudes and expressions. The reasons that they cite to justify their accusations against me, can be reduced to a few key points:     It is claimed for the first, I would dance with the spirituality of my condor (which, anyway?) exploiting indigenous people. What have these people read on the forum and apparently studiously times also do not know want is that I would never perform this dance for money condor. On the contrary, I often do not have significant funds to invest themselves in order to perform the dance. In addition, my condor dance no kinship, relationship, or even similar to dances in South America, which are also known.     The next point was quickly found. I venture to the Internet and as the author Quechuabegriff "Apu Kuntur" to use. Since that name as I wear the exact name, which I represent in the condor dance, and Quechua is the language in this case the most appropriate to describe the nature of the being with whom I live, I will certainly not change anything about it. But why me "exploitation" is just ridiculous to blame. There is even a Swiss-Peruvian company that marketed under this name fashion. It is an absolute taboo for me to hit out of the condor dance any capital to commercialize it. If all this is a problem for South American Indians were, I knew that long ago, I'm not exactly unknown in the Internet and have a lot of visitors from South America. This name would be presumptuous or exploitation, then I would already be dead: Or you might think that such a mind would accept such a deplorable state of affairs in the long run?     Yes, and there is already ridden the next attack. It accuses me there to live my vision as an artist and trance technicians. I make no secret of the fact during the dance to be in a deep trance, which is commonly referred to as "possession trance". Apparently these people on the forum very Christian in their thinking, because it bothers her tremendously and keep them there even dangerous ... -. In as much credibility on this forum     a godsend, it meant the smooth, either, that I dare to implement a vision in which I would run and an eagle dancers share a trance dance in this form. The joke is, until today I can not make a finding eagle dancers who can satisfy the high demands. This dance has been performed so unprecedented, and it looks like, he still is not long. It can also be no exploitation of anything, because dance is such a part of any tradition in any of the two Americas. Trance is defined in dance choreography is not required, eagle dances of the natives, however, are determined relatively accurately, and to her characters in her choreography. So it's a totally senseless, idiotic accusation. Untenable, as the others.Unfortunately, not all the stupid things that have happened.     One of the most senseless and is the forum NAFPS disqualifizierndsten allegations, I would be racist, because I turn against the atrocities that were done to the Andean condor and will. Since I had the shocking revelation, a futile struggle on the side of an endangered species struggling because of the Andean condor is by living in South America people (and even the Indians, unfortunately) been so severely that it is not necessarily given, that these birds will be a long time to see in the wild. Not only am I das. against any cruelty to any animal, world, regardless of whom they made ​​whatever reason, are carried out - and if there is any tradition. By the way: The user there who has ripped the lid most can not even identify a real condor feather, he held the feathers for "painted turkey feathers"! Disqualifying and embarrassing.     Not enough of the embarrassment, it goes further. The people who accuse me thus affirm that they would take action against the exploitation of Indian spirituality. Some Internet sources, however, show that commercial quite well is operated by these people. All these accusations against me were held, after I've done rather discouraging experiences with Indians here in Europe. These experiences I had in 2007 persuaded to register myself there, as "Neil Greenwood" (and even this name have been accused because he does not my "real" is - hello Have we completely lost our minds, gentlemen plastic hunters? ). After all these allegations, accusations, and Flaming, edited postings (ie, not their) are the running on this NAFPS forum against me, I've decided to remove the declaration of war the natives from my website and through this personal statement on the replace.     I was insulted, treated without respect, and blamed entirely absurd. These things I have not forgotten . The sad part is that natives who move to this forum, literally nothing to have done to stop this senselessness. With such people I would never againhave to do something. Klemenc Stefan Neil, aka Apu Kuntur - in 2009. 

http://www.kondor.de/special/kriegs.html